20.08.2015The Institute of Practical Psychophysics will participate in the 23rd Annual World Congress and Exhibition on Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine 2015 will be held in Las Vegas, NV, United States on December 10-13, 2015.
The 23rd Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine 2015 is a conference and exhibition of the the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) and intended for:
- Physicians from every medical discipline
- RN/Nurse Practitioners
- Pharmaceutical Chemists & Research Specialists
- Naturopathic Doctors
- Business professionals in Nutraceutical and other medicines related to the field of anti-aging medicine, seeking trading partners and business opportunities
- Bariatricians / Weight Management Specialists
- Health practitioners focusing on wellness medicine: nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nutritionists, pharmacists, chiropractors, dentists, and more
- Primary care physicians, from family and general practitioners to specialists in fields including: endocrinology, plastic surgery, neurology, bariatrics, pain management, OB-GYN, orthopedics, oncology, emergency medicine, and more
- Managers of clinics and wellness centers
- Scientific researchers and academicians in human longevity
Venue: Venetian Resort and Hotel
Address: 3355 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
At the trade fair the Institute of Practical Psychophysics will present its latest development – a 3D-system with “Metapathia Hospital” software and trigger stereoscopic system Sony.
We would like to invite all interested people to visit our stand ¹3070 of the exhibition center and see the latest developments of the IPP.
18.08.2015Institute of Practical Psychoiphysics (Omsk) has prolonged a registration of hardware-software system “Metatron” in Food and Drug Administration of USA (FDA)for 2015.
Registration number – 3009475597.
07.07.2015Institute of Practical Psychophysics participated in the XVI Specialized exhibition of technologies, equipment and materials, pharmaceuticals for modern medicine and healthcare “MEDICINE – TODAY AND TOMORROW” and in the X Specialized exhibition “SPORTS INDUSTRY”, which was held in Sochi on 17-20 of June.
At the exhibition Institute of Practical Psychophysics presented its 3D software products and demonstrated a new experimental unit – a joint development with Sony Company which unites head mounted display SONY HMZ-T3 and trigger sensors. This type of hardware-software system “Metatron” attracted a great interest of visitors.
At the end of the exhibition Institute of Practical Psychophysics was awarded with a diploma “For achievements and development of non-linear diagnostics method”.