20.08.2015The Institute of Practical Psychophysics will participate in the 23rd Annual World Congress and Exhibition on Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine 2015 will be held in Las Vegas, NV, United States on December 10-13, 2015.
The 23rd Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine 2015 is a conference and exhibition of the the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) and intended for:
- Physicians from every medical discipline
- RN/Nurse Practitioners
- Pharmaceutical Chemists & Research Specialists
- Naturopathic Doctors
- Business professionals in Nutraceutical and other medicines related to the field of anti-aging medicine, seeking trading partners and business opportunities
- Bariatricians / Weight Management Specialists
- Health practitioners focusing on wellness medicine: nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nutritionists, pharmacists, chiropractors, dentists, and more
- Primary care physicians, from family and general practitioners to specialists in fields including: endocrinology, plastic surgery, neurology, bariatrics, pain management, OB-GYN, orthopedics, oncology, emergency medicine, and more
- Managers of clinics and wellness centers
- Scientific researchers and academicians in human longevity
Venue: Venetian Resort and Hotel
Address: 3355 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
At the trade fair the Institute of Practical Psychophysics will present its latest development – a 3D-system with “Metapathia Hospital” software and trigger stereoscopic system Sony.
We would like to invite all interested people to visit our stand of the exhibition center and see the latest developments of the IPP.
18.08.2015Institute of Practical Psychoiphysics (Omsk) has prolonged a registration of hardware-software system “Metatron” in Food and Drug Administration of USA (FDA)for 2015.
Registration number – 3009475597.
07.07.2015Institute of Practical Psychophysics participated in the XVI Specialized exhibition of technologies, equipment and materials, pharmaceuticals for modern medicine and healthcare “MEDICINE – TODAY AND TOMORROW” and in the X Specialized exhibition “SPORTS INDUSTRY”, which was held in Sochi on 17-20 of June.
At the exhibition Institute of Practical Psychophysics presented its 3D software products and demonstrated a new experimental unit – a joint development with Sony Company which unites head mounted display SONY HMZ-T3 and trigger sensors. This type of hardware-software system “Metatron” attracted a great interest of visitors.
At the end of the exhibition Institute of Practical Psychophysics was awarded with a diploma “For achievements and development of non-linear diagnostics method”.