46th International medical trade fair MEDICA-2014, Dusseldorf
The Institute of Practical Psychophysics will participate in the 46th International medical trade fair MEDICA-2014, which will be held on November 12-15, 2014, in Dusseldorf, Germany.
For many years representatives of international medical industry have been gathering together in Dusseldorf to participate in MEDICA trade fair and forum.More than 4000 exhibitors will present here medical tools, technologies of laboratory studies and diagnostics, hospital equipment, advances in pharmacy services and other products of healthcare industry.This major event is a great opportunity to market your company as a part of international healthcare industry and show to your partners and clients full range of offered products and services.Today largest in the world medical trade fair and forum MEDICA is the most recognized and “old” branch exhibition, more over it is included into TOP-10 exhibitions among other international exhibitions.For more than 40 years MEDICA justly holds a position of the most respectable European and international forums of healthcare industry.
The main specializations of the trade fair:
- Electromedicine, medical equipment
- Laboratory equipment
- Indoor treatment equipment
- In-vitro diagnostics and in-vivo diagnostics
- Pharmaceuticals and medications
- Orthopedics and rehabilitation equipment
- Various special items for clinics and medical staff (disinfection, cleaning, waste removal, clothes, textile)
- Furniture (cook-room and canteen equipment)
- Material for hospitals construction
- Information and communication equipment
- Literature and other services.
At the trade fair the Institute of Practical Psychophysics will present its latest 3D software based on HSS Metatron-4025.
We would like to invite all interested people to visit our stand No. H04 in hall No.10 of the exhibition center and see the latest developments of the IPP.
Back to news list »»